Monday, September 26, 2011

From My Deepest Heart

In life you have to choose between 2 choices such as hot or cold, short or tall, trustful person or liar, even like or dislike. same as for my problem here, you know when i started to love someone please be wise, if you like them then support me, and if you dislike them then don't say bad about them. In fact you don't know anything about them, then don't judge them as you like. They are precious for me, not only me but also people who loved them. You'll be wise if you don't do such a harsh thing which hurt everyone's heart.
Maybe that doesn't matter for you who hate them , judge insult or whatever you like, but can't you see the opposite from you, look at people who loved them? i'm hurt, they are precious for me, reaaaaaally precious, even i spent so much money just want to see them, then you broke it by saying harsh word about them. we are friends but you don't understand what i feel :'(
so many people feel the same with me, what mistake did we had done?
well back to my life maybe parents are the best :') they do understand me, even i changed became crazy, unusual but they do support me :)
last words maybe "IF YOU DISLIKE THEM THEN DON'T SAY BAD EVEN DON'T START A NEW TOPIC WHICH IS RELATED TO THEM" I'LL BE APPRECIATE IF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND NOT TO DISTURB MY BUSSINESS :) THANKS

No comments: